I found this list of books on Amazon some time ago, and made a note to myself to revisit the list the next time I didn’t have a book to read.
However, as I got a Kindle last Christmas, I doubt I will ever not have a book to read ever again. Anyway, I thought I will test myself to see how many of the books I have read, and whether I could think of any to add to the list.
The answer is that, to my surprise, I have only read 7 of the books on the list, although all of them are in the top 13 (assuming the books are ‘best first’ order). Those are:
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- The E-Myth
- One Minute Manager
- E-Myth Manager
- Who Moved My Cheese?
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- The One Minute Millionaire
These would probably be in my own list of top wealth creation books:
- Good to Great – Jim Collins
- Built to Sell – John Warrillow
- Practice What You Preach : What Managers Must Do to Create a High Achievement Culture
- The Inside Advantage: The Strategy that Unlocks the Hidden Growth in Your Business – Robert Bloom, Dave Conti
- The 4-hour workweek – Tim Ferriss
- Eat That Frog – Brian Tracy
- The Slight Edge: Secret to a Successful Life – Jeff Olson
See here for the full Amazon list
Do you have any you would add to Amazon’s or my list?