Why did the Wright brothers succeed, where others who were better funded and better educated failed?
Why did Dr Martin Luther King lead the civil rights movement? He wasn’t the only one who suffered and he wasn’t the only great orator of the day.
The answer is, that they all had VISION. They were clear about their core purpose. They knew why they were doing what they were doing. They could see the top of the mountain they were passionate about climbing.
As business owners we can easily lose this clarity of vision amidst the urgent day-to-day routine of ‘getting things done’.
Erkan Ali is an experienced business coach who specialises in helping the owners of successful businesses create a clear vision of where they want to be so that they can plan for the future, themselves and their business.
We’re delighted that Erkan will be holding an informal presentation at our offices in Theale on:
Monday 25th February 2013 2.00 ~ 4.00pm
Here are some questions from Erkan for you to consider before this session:
- What are my top 3 challenges?
- What are my top 3 opportunities?
- On a scale of 0-10, what is my sense of fulfilment, ‘alive-ness’ or sense of purpose? (10 is high)
- How is my business perceived? How am I perceived? Speculate
- How would I like my business (or myself) to be perceived?
- What are the top 3 most important areas of my business/life?
- How can I attract the right people and motivate my team better?
- How can I understand my clients/customers better, and attract those who will best appreciate my businesses offering?
- What makes my business different and unique, and how can I communicate that better?
- How can I make more PROFIT and still have the TIME and ENERGY to enjoy it?
The main objective is to get participants thinking about current and future performance and the sense of being part of a cause or mission.
We have a handful of places left, so if you’d like to attend, please email email@example.com or call 0118 923 5800 as soon as possible.
There is no charge for this presentation.
See also Andrew Gray’s blog on this presentation here