National Minimum Wages Rates – April 2017
The minimum wage is about to increase the new rates from 1 April 2017 are as follows:
- For workers aged 25 and over, the national living wage, which was introduced in April 2016, will rise from £7.20 to £7.50 per hour.
- The adult rate for workers aged 21 to 24 will rise from £6.95 to £7.05 per hour
- The development rate for workers aged 18 to 20 will rise from £5.55 to £5.60 per hour
- The 16-17 year old rate will rise from £4.00 to £4.05 per hour
- The apprentice rate will rise from £3.40 to £3.50 per hour
Further details can be found on the following link