Kirkpatrick & Hopes - Succession Planning Accountants

Call us on: 0118 923 5800
Email us:

Have you moved abroad and still own Property in the UK?

From 6 April 2015 if your clients are not resident in the UK and sell or gift a UK residential property (including a buy to let) you will need to let HMRC know within 30 days of the sale and you may have to pay some capital gains tax (CGT) on any profit.

In you are in need of advice please get in contact with us.

Leave a Reply