Founded in 1987, based in Theale just outside Reading, Kirkpatrick and Hopes are a friendly team of chartered certified accountants in Berkshire who have always served owner-managed businesses. Recognising the importance of longer term business planning, in the last five years or so, we have specialised in Business Succession planning.
The firm are members of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and are registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales to provide Designated Professional Body (DPB) activities.
We specialise in helping business owners take steps to give themselves the future they want – to allow them “to do more of what they love”.
Regardless of where you are within your business life-cycle we can help you build the future you want.
- As a funded startup, you will receive the guidance you need, on how best to structure your business along with advice to get your business going in the right direction
- As a growing business, K & H will remain proactive, first and foremost ensuring your personal and business finances are in safe hands. As well as finding ways to help you grow your business.
- As the time approaches when you would like to start considering an exit strategy we will help highlight the options available to you and what steps to take now to maximise all your hard work and give you the future you deserve.
Our core values are:
- Love what we do – including helping our clients to become more successful
- Proactive – taking our responsibility in helping you build an outstanding company.
- Aim to delight – going further than you naturally expect from us.
- Integrity – building trust through transparency
- Authentic – being ourselves
- Respect yourself and respect others
- Consistent – everyone knows what to expect of us
If this sounds what you want from your accountants, we would love to hear from you, contact us today, or if you prefer to discover more about our services, what our clients say or your business succession options please follow the links.